Talent Advisor at Expedia Group
We are searching for a Talent Advisor to focus on building talent acquisition strategies, processes and capabilities supporting Lodging Partner Services. You will work directly with senior business leaders, partner across HR, and drive quality hires for positions at various levels.
What you'll do:
- Create and implement a sourcing strategy for the business to meet current staffing needs and build a pipeline for future roles ensuring quality, cost effectiveness and speed
- Execute the recruiting process end to end while effectively utilizing the process, systems and tools
- Ensure business leaders prioritize position requirements based on business need, and make tradeoffs between quality and speed when filling requisitions
- Conduct in-depth intake meetings with leaders to ensure alignment on position, impact and expectations while providing market insights and education
- Identify the best online sourcing channels for different candidate segments
- Leverage Web 2.0 technologies to locate, engage, and attract prospective candidates
- Identify the top-performing employees at talent competitors and use the right messages to reach high-quality candidates
- Proactively cold call passive candidates and articulate the Expedia.com brand to create a compelling story to gain candidate interest
- Organize targeted outreach events in the industry and on-site in our office
- Assess applicant/candidate quality, skills, and fit to identify the best candidate for a position
- Maintain effective relationships with candidates through the recruiting process
- Negotiate with candidates against counter-offers
Who you are:
- Ability to influence hiring managers’ talent decisions by providing value-adding recruiting-related advice
- Ability to comprehensively understand the business strategy and connect it to a talent strategy
- Capacity to anticipate future talent needs of the organization and build a steady stream of prospective talent
- Deep knowledge of the labor market(s) and talent pools
- Ability to understand an organization's business model, operations, financial goals, and competitive position
- Strong computer skills in Outlook, Word, Excel
- Exceptional networking and candidate engagement skills
- Knowledgeable of key skills required for executing on recruiting process
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, including the ability to prioritize workload based on business needs
- Demonstrated ability to operate successfully in a highly matrixed organization
- Strong facility with Applicant Tracking Systems or Hiring Management Systems
- Superior telephone and interpersonal communication skills, including proficiency in cold-calling
- 5+ years recruiting experience
- Extensive recruiting for technical roles
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
*LI-MT1Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.