Technical Recruiter (contract)
Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. From our company's inception building the TASER device to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing police agencies with the state-of-the-art devices and services they need to successfully serve and protect us. In the next few years, we're going to eliminate the burden of paperwork in policing, so officers can increase the time they spend building relationships and serving in their communities. We’ll put video at the heart of the police record so our justice system can get to the truth faster. And we won't stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
As a Technical Recruiter, you will be responsible for helping us scale and drive exponential growth across the organization. Your passion for recruiting and ability to find the best software engineering and technical talent while collaborating with a team of dedicated recruiters is exactly what we are looking for. You will have the opportunity to help us grow, and partner with key business stakeholders and hiring managers to fill mission critical roles.
Your Day to Day
- You will Join Forces with our global Recruiting Team to achieve and exceed key performance goals
- Build trusted relationships with software engineers and technical candidates, hiring managers and team members
- Review, understand, and prioritize software engineering hiring needs in collaboration with the business leadership team
- Lead and conduct candidate status meetings, i.e. pipeline updates, reporting, scheduling, and offer negotiations
- Help drive process improvement, share best practices and ensure an excellent candidate experience
- Manage candidates’ on-site interviews to ensure an excellent candidate experience
- Fill assigned requisitions in a timely fashion as designated in the business hiring plan
- Lead the end-to-end recruiting process including sourcing candidates, managing interviews, employee referrals, agency submittals, offer negotiations and closing candidates ensuring all documentation is signed and completed through onboarding
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of demonstrable experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing, operations, and collaborating with teams in a cross-matrix environment
- Deep understanding of recruiting within technology and software engineering organizations
- 2+ years of proven experience recruiting for software engineering and technical roles
- Demonstrated success and experience in a corporate recruiting environment, and working in complex organizations during periods of high growth and change
- Proven experience and familiarity with sourcing techniques, recruiting process, reporting and partner management
- Ability to successfully influence candidates and business stakeholders to ensure we hire the best talent for the organization
- Excellent communication skills with a client-focused attitude and ability to navigate complex negotiations
- Thought leadership and innovation in addressing customer needs
- You have an eye for top talent and enjoy working in a team setting
- Affinity for aggregating and interpreting data to influence decisions
- Being a primary change agent within a recruiting organization
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description