We are one of the main reasons it’s possible to text with a business today. Zipwhip was the first company to enable texting on existing business phone numbers, and we are now the world’s leading business-texting software and API provider. More than 35,000 companies use us to increase customer engagement and drive growth through texting on their existing landline, VoIP or toll-free phone number. Intuitive cloud-based software, an enterprise-grade API and direct network connectivity mean businesses can use any computer or mobile device to securely and reliably reach their customers, every time.
Our strong venture backing allows us to aggressively invest in our product, technology and team; we’ve received nearly $100 million in funding from the likes of Goldman Sachs, M12 (Microsoft Ventures) and OpenView. We are consistently ranked one of Washington’s fastest-growing workplaces, and were voted the 6th best place to work in the state by Seattle Business magazine and The Puget Sound Business Journal in 2019.
Every day we work to uphold our core DIRECT values: Determination, Innovation, Respect, Enthusiasm, Collaboration and Trust. We know that we’ll build better products if we have a diverse and inspired team that’s encouraged to make mistakes and experiment.
If you want to be part of a team where you’re supported and empowered to change the way the world communicates, then we’d love to hear from you.
How this role makes an impact:
As our team continues to grow, we are looking for a talented technical recruiter to help us identify top talent across the United States with Seattle, WA being the primary desired location. The ideal candidate is someone experienced in full cycle recruiting, experience in the Seattle market, and with a proven track record executing successful sourcing methodologies. We need someone who advocates for a customer-centric recruiting approach, will represent well our company vision and also embody our DIRECT values.
This role is ideally a contract for 6 months with the possibility to extend or convert to a full-time role based on performance and business needs.
What you’ll be working on:
- Support our organization collaborating with leaders, hiring managers, and People Ops on all matters of recruiting, specifically with a focus on strong outbound sourcing and then screening of job applications including initial phone screens, and interview coordination.
- Consistently source through a variety of tools and sites, targeting to build a strong and diverse candidate pipeline.
- Communicate effectively with active and passive candidates, create interest in Zipwhip and lead them through the entire recruitment process from initial phone screen to the offer stage.
- Be responsible for candidate experience, and other recruiting key metrics.
- Coordinate offers with Talent Manager, hiring managers, and People Ops.
The skills you’ll need:
- 5+ plus years of experience full cycle recruitment. Experience with Greenhouse and LinkedIn Recruiter preferred.
- Strong technical recruitment experience in software engineering roles.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to position Zipwhip as a primary choice for candidates.
- Mindset around helping grow a business with the right people and talent (quality over quantity).
- The drive and skill to execute with minimal direction and manage your own projects and deadlines.
- Flexibility and eagerness to be part of a rapidly growing and evolving tech company.
- Creativity, high energy, and human touch.
- References- people that have worked with you on hiring for their roles and can share how you helped impact the business.
- Ranked the #6 best workplace in Washington in 2019 from Seattle Business magazine and The Puget Sound Business Journal
- Consistently ranked one of Washington’s fastest-growing companies by Deloitte
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Full benefits package including parental leave, 401k, flexible remote work, generous PTO
- Health benefits including paid maternity and paternity leave, medical, vision, disability and life insurance
- Free on-site weekly yoga and meditation classes hosted by ZUM fitness, and discounted memberships to Soul Fitness and CorePower Yoga
- A brand new office on Elliott Bay with easy beachfront park access
- Stipend for transportation and cell phone usage
- A culture of transparency and open communication, including a catered weekly lunch meeting hosted by our CEO
- Values-based leadership and a commitment to building diversity and inclusion
Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of the job.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity of all kinds. We prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis. This includes, but isn’t limited to, race, color, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, creed, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, age, veteran status, disability or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
We are an E-verify participating employer.