Technical Recruiter (Full Lifecycle)
SkyKick is a fast-growing pioneer in the cloud market and has won numerous awards from Microsoft Partner of the Year to Red Herring Top 100 North America. Our mission is to build SaaS products that solve the IT industry's cloud challenges. Our products are 100% partner channel focused and have helped over 5,000 global partners build successful cloud businesses by making it easy to move, backup, and manage their customers in the cloud. We empower leaders company-wide to develop solutions that are changing expectations. We love the new scale opportunities that come with our growth and would love to share this amazing journey with more passionate people!
We are headquartered in Seattle, WA and as a 100 Best Company in Washington, we offer a competitive comp and benefits package, along with great perks! SkyKick is a proud equal opportunity employer. For more information, visit www.skykick.com.
About the Role
Do you enjoy hiring for top talent? Do you have a background in working with hiring managers and quickly building a strong talent pipeline? If so, let's talk! SkyKick is hiring for a Recruiter for a full time position in our Seattle office.
What You'll Be Doing
· Own a full-cycle recruiting process across a range of technical and non-tech openings
· Work with hiring managers to develop, implement, and execute hiring strategy
· Partner closely with internal contacts to understand, anticipate and influence their hiring needs and goals
· Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through proactive passive and active sourcing, and ongoing relationship management
· Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including on/off-site recruiting events, career fairs and internal SkyKick events that are after work hours and on some weekends
· 1-3+ years of relevant experience, including corporate and/ or agency full-cycle recruiting experience
· Experience partnering with managers, interviewers, and team members throughout the hiring process
· Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects, and relationships
· Must have prior experience working with an ATS
· Commitment to creating an excellent candidate and customer experience
· Strong communication, organizational and negotiation skills
· Strongly prefer prior experience in recruiting either Technical positions such as Software Engineers, and/or Sales, Product Management or Marketing professionals
· Must be able to occasionally lift 25+ lbs (in support of events)