Convoy is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry. Our mission is to transport the world with endless capacity and zero waste. The industry is huge and so is the opportunity to change the way freight moves.
The next time you’re out driving and see an 18-wheeler on the road, that truck is empty 35% of the time. When big trucks drive empty, they throw unnecessary CO2 into the atmosphere. In fact, empty trucks generate more than 76 million metric tons of wasted carbon emissions every year. At Convoy, our digital freight network helps reduce those empty miles and cut carbon waste by nearly half.
This is your opportunity to collaborate with an incredible group of people and help transform the freight industry. Join Convoy and help move the world forward.
You aspire to bring out the best in others while demonstrating the ability to excel in a dynamic work environment as an early member of a growing team. As a part of the recruiting function, you'll bring the experience of a seasoned Talent Acquisition Professional and the enthusiasm and attitude necessary to get the job done! This role is based in Seattle.
This person will own all of recruiting for our Product and Design verticals across Convoy.
- Develop a full and diverse pipeline for various Technical roles at Convoy including: Data Scientists, Research Scientists, Business Analyst and others.
- Drive full life-cycle recruitment including: sourcing, interviewing, feedback, managing candidate debriefs, offer process and closing.
- Ensure that every candidate has an excellent interview experience regardless of outcome.
- Manage internal partnerships and expectations with your hiring teams.
- Have a pulse on industry trends and news in the tech startup space and freight industry.
- Represent the Convoy brand with integrity and professionalism.
- Build and implement processes, recruiting programs, and assist with building out our recruiting organization.
We're Looking For Someone Who Has:
- Minimum of 5 years of Technical recruiting experience.
- Experience building diverse and inclusive candidate pipelines through multiple channels (web/social/professional networks, etc.).
- Experience closing and filling niche roles and leadership positions.
- Ability to clearly and concisely sell pre-IPO equity.
- A demonstrated ability to partner with the business.
- Personal resilience, sense of urgency and integrity.
- Excellent writing and verbal communications skills.
- Rigor around maintaining data integrity across all systems and platforms.
- Experience in a fast-growing startup environment supporting a wide range of roles and levels.
- Ability to look at data with an investigative lens and use it to support changes in the hiring process.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience working at an early stage software company
- Recruiting agency experience
Employees' wellbeing is top of mind for the Convoy team. Outside of offering excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits, we also offer the following:
* On demand mental and emotional health benefits through Lyra
* On demand primary care through 98.6
* Generous paid time off
* Paid parental leave program
* Fertility benefit solutions via Progyny
* Child-care and adult/elder-care options through Bright Horizons
* Opportunity to join and contribute to one of our Employee Resource Groups
* Ability to make a real world impact!
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you’re a passionate team player who wants to have an outsized impact on a diverse and dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you!