Technical Recruiter at Auth0
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:05 a.m. (PST) on Tuesday, January 26, 2021
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
The Technical Recruiter role reports to the Engineering Recruiting Manager and works closely with colleagues on the People and leadership teams to build a world class talent acquisition initiatives at Auth0. This includes creating and updating processes and strategies to help us scale as we continue our worldwide growth, and to increase consistencies, effectiveness and efficiencies company-wide.
Focusing on hiring for talent, regardless of location, selecting people who live Auth0’s values, model the behaviors that fit our culture with the skills and competencies needed to do the job is a critical component for the successful evolution of our culture. We are looking for someone who thrives in an autonomous, innovative, fast-paced setting. They will develop processes, juggle multiple and sometimes changing priorities and works well with remote team members, hiring managers and candidates in different countries and time zones.
Please submit your CV in English for this opportunity.
In this role you will:
- Manage candidate experience through screening, interview, offer, start and onboarding.
- Develop, streamline and roll-out processes for end-to-end candidate experience including sourcing, screening, interviewing, selection & onboarding.
- Partner with multiple stakeholders on headcount management & approvals.
- Report and analyze recruiting data and trends monthly.
- Recommend ideas and recruiting strategies to proactively meet Auth0’s growth initiatives.
- Manage applicant tracking system data.
- Post jobs to external websites.
- Train new hiring managers on interview techniques, hiring process and using our Applicant Tracking System.
- Participate in regional hiring events and meet-ups as needed
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 4+ years experience with high volume recruiting as well as specialized sales recruiting and technical recruiting.
- Degree in HR, Business, psychology, communications, or a related field.
- Solid knowledge of general HR best practices (e.g. recruiting, training, compensation / benefits).
- Demonstrated expertise in talent selection / assessment skills.
- Experience building processes & systems including using technology to be most efficient.
- Able to work well independently in an ambiguous environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Gmail and other online tools.
- Passion for sourcing passive candidates and tough to fill roles; experience working with agency recruiters and/or previous experience as an agency recruiter is a plus.
- Experience tracking and managing candidates in an applicant tracking system.
- Savvy to balance & prioritize multiple projects, clients and candidates.
- Strong communication, organizational and negotiation skills.
- International recruiting experience.
- Experience working in a global software company is a plus
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.