We're seeking a resourceful and passionate Technical Sourcer that is ready to take on the challenge of building team Qualtrics! This is a great opportunity for someone who is smart, driven, and scrappy with a keen eye for talent.
- Plan and execute creative and effective sourcing strategies to find superb talent for a variety of technical and engineering positions
- Maintain a scrappy, fast turnaround, and long-term, relationship-driven, prospect pipelines
- Use your experience and expertise to identify, attract, and evaluate your target prospects
- Demonstrate excellent time management and project management skills to optimize weekly, monthly, and quarterly results which exceed target metrics
- You’re obsessive about creating a superb experience for each and every candidate
- Screen, evaluate and facilitate each candidate and their journey while assessing and evaluating fit for the role and culture
- Partner with hiring teams to drive recruiting efforts, increase hiring efficiency and improve process efficiency
- Bachelor's degree required
- 1+ year of recruiting experience
- Experience in both traditional talent sourcing techniques including basic knowledge with boolean searching, experience with a wide array of specialized sourcing tools, and an understanding of the primary resource sites, code repositories, groups, discussion forums, and conferences most frequented by software engineers
- Keep prospect data updated, accurate and recognizes the value that comes from developing a long-term, internal, talent database
- Learn Qualtrics technology stack and product direction to discuss with candidates including keeping in touch with industry trends and screen for relevant technical skills and experience
- Experience acting in a consultative manner where your guidance has led to improved outcomes, a positive candidate experience, while earning the respect of your peers and clients
- Can demonstrate specific examples of how data and metrics have shaped your messaging to prospects, your overall strategy to develop a pipeline, and the building of trust with your clients.
- Extraordinary teamwork and multitasking skills
- Thrives in an agile, rapidly changing environment
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.