The Outreach Recruiting team is looking for a Technical Sourcer/Researcher to help drive sourcing success to scale. Our product and engineering org. (aptly named Prodgineering) is looking to double and will require a robust and effective recruiting strategy. This is where you come in!
In this role you would be given the freedom to help optimize our current ecosystem. This role will have a balance of pipeline generation, research and commitment to data quality. We will be looking for someone to innovate and grow our current model, but also be willing to take the time needed to improve our current data sources.
Your Daily Adventures Will Include
- Creating strategies to identify and build technical talent pipelines and execute on tactical research and sourcing campaigns.
- Optimizing/validating existing candidate databases.
- Managing and prioritize multiple unique searches concurrently.
- Utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, networking, boolean searches and other techniques.
- Implementing effective diversity pipeline generation and engagement strategies.
- Tracking and analyzing pipeline and performance data to share with internal stakeholders including competitor maps, talent market landscapes and pipeline analytics
- Effectively navigating and utilizing our applicant tracking system, Lever, to manage talent pipelines.
- Partnering closely with recruiting and hiring managers to deeply understand technical requirements of the role, the function and how it fits into our organization.
- Participating in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, career events, networking and Open House events.
- Understanding the ever changing technical landscape to become an expert in identifying talented Software Engineers, Product Managers & Designers, Engineering Leaders and Data Scientists.
- Navigating passive candidates and possess the ability to assess candidates against profiles as well as the culture described in our leadership principles.
- Strong communication skills, organizational and client management skills including writing recruiting plans with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking processes.
- 2 Years Technical Sourcing experience
Why You’ll Love It Here
• 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
• Unlimited PTO (and people actually use it!)
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women's Network)
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen
Read Full Job Description