Technology Recruiter - Contract
Headquartered in Irvine, California, VIZIO is a leading HDTV brand in America and the #1 Sound Bar Brand in America. VIZIO's mission is to deliver the ultimate entertainment experience through our community of connected consumers, advertisers, and media content providers. Through our connected entertainment platform, VIZIO is transforming the way consumers discover and experience media content. Since our founding in California in 2002, VIZIO has built an industry-leading brand of products, including televisions, sound bars and other devices. VIZIO's product leadership is highlighted by a number of industry reviews and awards, making the 2018 collection the most awarded in company history.
Our Seattle and Dallas locations are fast paced, highly collaborative start up like environments that primarily focus on VIZIO's SmartCast product line.
The Contract Technology Recruiter is responsible for full life cycle recruiting for VIZIO Services LLC with offices in Seattle and Dallas, TX. The successful candidate will work as a business partner to our hiring managers, and advise/execute recruiting strategies resulting quality hires. This position will report to VIZIO’s Senior Manager of Human Resources based in Irvine, CA.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Work closely with Hiring managers to ensure proper recruiting process is adhered to. Take initiative to develop job descriptions with hiring managers by understanding the required skills and background, the impact of the role, and the ideal fit to the team and company.
2. Use a combination of recruiting techniques to creatively source, evaluate, and hire top talent.
3. Manage job postings.
4. Act as an advocate for both client and candidate throughout the hiring process, establishing regular touch points and providing diligent follow through.
5. Project manage all components involved in the full life-cycle recruiting process through close collaboration with HRBP's and Recruiting peers.
6. Source, phone screen, schedule hiring manager phone interviews & on-site interviews, gather feedback from hiring team, share feedback with candidates, pre-close & negotiate employment offers, draft offer letters, record results in VIZIO's ATS.
7. Partner with hiring managers and senior management once appropriate candidate is identified to develop compensation package based on HR guidelines.
Required Qualifications (Work Experience, Job Knowledge, Skills, and Education):
- Bachelor's degree in business, human resources, communications, or other related field required.
- 5+ years recruiting experience in an entrepreneurial technology environment.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Previous experience working with ATS & HRIS programs (preferably SuccessFactors), navigating recruiting sites, and posting avenues.
- Professional, polished, and articulate communicator both verbally and written.
- Must be quick and thrive in a fast paced, often intensely stressful work environment.
- Solid interpersonal skills; able to understand and translate communications amongst management team.
- Team player, enthusiastic, and positive.
- Extremely detail oriented, organized, and resourceful.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality and must have a professional/mature demeanor.
- Ability to catch on quickly, multi-task, and work on several demanding projects at once.
- Experience with US Immigration/Work Visas.
- 5+ years HR experience preferred.
VIZIO Services, LLC, a subsidiary of VIZIO, Inc. offers excellent career opportunity as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran