University Recruiter at Unity Technologies
At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re democratizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community.
Come join Unity’s University recruitment team, in a period of hyper-growth! As our University Recruiter, you will be based out of our beautiful office in Bellevue, WA.
Our University program has scaled from a small number of hires to now over 100 per season. You can expect to be exposed to a lot of opportunities within an agile, collaborative, and fun environment!
- Full cycle University Recruiting
- Manage on-campus and virtual events
- Build a robust and diverse candidate pipeline
- Spread the Unity brand and guide interviewer debrief sessions
- Partner with many business units - including Engineering, Design, Product Management and Marketing to develop and maintain relationships with leaders across the business
- You’ll have the freedom to develop new initiatives and roll out new programs internally
- Background in a full cycle, high volume campus recruitment with solid attention to detail and strong organizational and planning skills
- Work well on a team – willing to roll up your sleeves and be excited to contribute to all aspects of the early career and grad experience
- Utilize data and metrics to analyze recruiting processes, predict future performance, and leverage resources effectively
- Manage relationships and branding events at targeted schools, organizations and conferences as well as collaborate with key stakeholders and early talent hiring managers to develop and drive recruiting strategies and results
- Develop detailed recruiting plans for intern and full time hires through clearly defined objective, outcomes and sourcing strategies
- Familiarity with relevant tools, applicant tracking systems, and programs (e.g Greenhouse, Handshake, and university job boards)
- Be comfortable acting as the face of Unity, showcasing our values and opportunities to external candidates as well as internal contacts and internal business partners
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.