VP, HRBP, Egencia
As we move forward on our Expedia Group platform transformation journey, we are seeking a creative, strategic, and commercially-orientated Vice President of HR, accountable for partnering with our Egencia business globally.
Partnering closely with the Egencia brand President and their leadership team you will drive a shared vision to align business and HR strategies, to optimize organizational effectiveness and drive future growth. You will craft and implement the HR strategy in support of short-term and long-term strategic objectives with the overall goal of attracting, retaining and developing the best talent for Expedia Group.
To be successful in this role, first and foremost you need courage and curiosity, and a passion for change and innovation which improves business performance. This role requires a strategic and synchronized perspective, extraordinary stakeholder management, and tried & tested change and program leadership skills that transformation requires.
What you’ll do:
- Provide strategic HR leadership and guidance to the senior business leaders in Egencia and across Expedia Group.
- Bring a more consultative approach to critical problem-solving to leaders and have the ability to influence with a strong multi-disciplinary mindset.
- Analyze the current Egencia and Expedia Group business strategies and identify all HR elements (HR processes, procedures and initiatives) required to succeed in the platform transformation.
- Design an HR Strategy that fits with and enables all other strategic business plans and deliver the vision and mission for Egencia that engages and inspires the organization.
- Influence across Expedia Group and within HR to build a partnership and a support network to deliver these new solutions and initiatives.
- Drive informed decision making by using data to identify trends and work with leaders to determine root cause of issues; develop organizational effectiveness solutions.
- Provide impactful leadership and coaching, create a compelling unifying vision that steers, motivates and develops the organization. Attract, hire and engage effectively, and ensure the organization is effectively structured to provide a consistently high service to its customers.
- Optimize talent engagement and performance and organizational efficiency by fostering a culture of innovation, creativity, productivity, responsiveness and positivity.
Who you are:
- Demonstrable track-record in progressive senior HR leadership with strategic business partnering experience at the c-suite equivalent level.
- Experienced in creating and driving talent strategies and programs in a complex environment at the most senior levels of an organization.
- Strategic thinker able to synchronize across diverse opportunities, combined with pragmatic, tactical execution.
- Ideally experienced in partnering with both B2B and B2C organizations.
- Strong program leadership skills and the ability to coordinate, organize and prioritize critical workstreams to drive business results.
- Significant experience of navigating an organization through a transformation and depth in change management.
- A progressive thinker and operator – motivated by disruption and innovation.
- Innate curiosity and desire to continuously learn more.
- You are flexible and have a high tolerance for ambiguity.
- Extraordinary analytical, critical thinking and strategic problem-solving skills, with the drive to cut through complexity and turn high-level business requirements and opportunities into specific initiatives.
- Significant experience leading multi-cultural teams and navigating global complexity in order to implement consistent processes, products and experiences.
- Ability to envision and articulate a compelling future. Inspiring communication and storytelling skills; to present complex information simply in both small and large group settings.
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground, so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
We are excited to move to our new Seattle Campus later this year. The campus features onsite wellness and market hall with amazing food options on 40 acres of waterfront property.
Check out the campus and latest news on https://lifeatexpedia.com/seattle-campus
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.