Workday HRIS Analyst
- Love working with systems
- Are efficient, productive and meticulous, and like to tackle problems
- Can dive into detailed, tactical work, while also seeing and driving the bigger picture
- Are a self-starter, independent problem solver, and team-player
- Can thrive in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- A growing, dynamic, fast-paced, results oriented HR organization
- An evolving global HR organization which gets to design and create
- Collaborative team that is building, building, building
What we want you to do:
- Be our Workday SME!
- Troubleshoot for all HCM modules
- Enhance Workday BP's to support ongoing business process changes
- Establish and maintain user access, roles and permissions
- Perform system maintenance, including review, testing, and configuration of bi-annual upgrades
- Work closely with the HR Ops team to understand business processes, goals and gaps to implement solutions (e.g. automating and improving workflows) that address the business’ needs
- In partnership with HR Ops, drive the short-term and long-term Workday roadmap for Apptio
- Provide functional expertise on large and small-scale Workday projects such as implementing new system functionality, delivering enhancements to current functionality, and ensuring compliance with legally mandated changes
- Work with HR Ops leadership to evaluate and make recommendations regarding HRIS and system needs
- Create, maintain, deliver and support a variety of regular and ad-hoc reports & HR dashboards that tell the Apptio People Story
- Experience with Workday HCM concepts such as Integrations, Reporting, Business Processes and Security.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of HRIS functional areas.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new systems and processes.
- 3+ years of hands-on HRIS experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage multiple, high priority tasks and adjust to shifting priorities while meeting deadlines.
- Experience with reporting tools and security configuration.
Apptio is the business management system of record for hybrid IT. We transform the way IT runs its business and makes decisions. With our cloud-based applications, IT leaders manage, plan and optimize their technology investments across on-premises and cloud. With Apptio, IT leaders become strategic partners to the business by demonstrating value of IT investments, accelerate innovation and shift their technology investments from running the business to digital innovation. Hundreds of customers, including more than 40 percent of the Fortune 100, choose Apptio as their business system of record for hybrid IT.
Apptio Inc. is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
Apptio, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Apptio, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.