Corporate Communications Intern - Summer 2019
Icertis, the leading enterprise contract management platform in the cloud, solves the hardest contract management problems on the easiest to use platform. With Icertis, companies accelerate their business by increasing contract velocity, protect against risk by ensuring regulatory and policy compliance, and optimize their commercial relationships by maximizing revenue and reducing costs. The AI-infused Icertis Contract Management (ICM) platform is used by companies like 3M, Airbus, Cognizant, Daimler, Microsoft and Roche to manage 5.7 million contracts in 40+ languages across 90+ countries.
For more information, visit www.icertis.com.
Icertis is looking for a Corporate Communications Intern. The ideal candidate will be a student or recent grad who is a self-starter and can handle multiple projects at once. The position will work closely with the Corporate Communications team on public relations, analyst relations, executive visibility, internal comms and social media. They will also work with the rest of the marketing team as needed on various projects. This is an entry level position, at a fast-growing tech company.
If you thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, then Icertis is the right place for you to be a part of! As a key contributor, you will be relied on. You must be able to work with minimal direction. At the end of your internship, you will be required to present your results, learnings and experiences to members of the Icertis Executive team.
- Conduct analysis of media and analyst coverage to identify key themes and impacts.
- Analyze performance of social media content to drive optimization.
- Review media and analyst coverage and identify key influencers to be updated on Icertis products and activities.
- Research and build backgrounders on media and analysts to help prepare executives for interviews and briefings.
- Manage a database of media and analyst coverage relevant to Icertis and competitors.
- Manage a database of customer evidence.
- Participate in strategic planning for upcoming campaigns.
- Track key performance indicators and provide feedback on results.
- Maintain a calendar of speaking opportunities and help develop proposals to secure speaking slots for Icertis executives.
- Develop content for social media and other channels.
- Excellent communication skills, including writing, proof reading skills, and speaking
- Excellent organization skills and experience with project management
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects and work assignments
- Detail orientated
- Strong analytical skills
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in a program through an accredited University working towards Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in related area with GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- This is a paid full-time internship based in Bellevue, WA that runs May/June 2019 through August/September 2019.
Icertis is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
Icertis, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Read Full Job Description