Customer Engagement & Enablement Intern (Undergraduate) at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
Internship Program Overview
At ServiceNow, we’re looking for students who want to learn, grow, and take a giant step early in their careers, all while making a giant impact. We offer 12-week internship opportunities all over the world across various business functions. Interns will participate in executive speaker series, career development workshops, philanthropic efforts, and team-building activities. Additionally, interns will have access to online learnings and a dedicated Summer Coach to further grow their careers with us
If you want to make work, work better, we want you. To learn more, check out our Early Career Page!
The partner ecosystem is an essential component of ServiceNow’s go-to-market strategy and core to our continued growth. Our partner ecosystem spans some of the most innovative companies in the world from leading consultancies to industry specialists to world-class technology providers. ServiceNow’s partner GTM operations organization is responsible for cultivating, enticing, and engaging the partner ecosystem to jointly solve our customers’ biggest transformational challenges.
What you will do
Partner Strategic Programs
- Help design leading programs for the partner ecosystem. Program design entails thinking through the incentives we offer to partners to help maximize their success in the market. In this role, you’ll get to learn the different ways ServiceNow drives marketshare with partners and the programs that make that go-to-market possible.
Partner Practice Building
- Help build practices with partners. Practice building entails understanding how partners build ServiceNow-related practices. In this role, you’ll get to learn the breadth of ServiceNow’s platform and start to understand the services industry, including engagement with some of our top partners.
- Help ideate and build partner solutions. Solution building entails understanding how partners use their IP to build net new assets on the ServiceNow platform. In this role, you’ll get to understand the different types of solutions that can be built on our platform and see first-hand the importance of solutions to the future of the services industry.
- Help shape and frame strategy to build relationships with strategic regional partners via data analysis, research, process optimization, playbook creation. You will work on complex high-tech problems by undertaking research, designing, and executing analysis and helping frame and structure complex problems.
Help the Training, Alliance-enablement, Certification Organization (TACO) program management team in the creation, delivery, and scaling of global programs, while learning from an experienced program managers and curriculum architects.
Help with the development and execution of communication plans for upcoming product releases, internal newsletters, externally facing blogs, and customer and partner announcements.
Who you are
- Currently enrolled at an accredited university pursuing a bachelor's degree in Business, Public Relations, Communications, Management Information Systems, or a similar field and on track to graduate between Dec 2022-June 2023
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written skills.
- Ability to build meaningful business relationships with ServiceNow customers, prospects, and internal colleagues.
- An ambitious, creative, goal-oriented, and customer-focused mindset.
- Ability to think big and deliver projects from conception through completion.
- Highly organized and efficient.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities, and ability to adapt in a flexible and fast-paced environment.
- A basic understanding of Cloud computing and SaaS offerings is a plus.
- Previous internship experience is a plus.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.