Customer Success Intern (Summer 2019)
Icertis, the leading enterprise contract management platform in the cloud, solves the hardest contract management problems on the easiest to use platform. With Icertis, companies accelerate their business by increasing contract velocity, protect against risk by ensuring regulatory and policy compliance, and optimize their commercial relationships by maximizing revenue and reducing costs. The AI-infused Icertis Contract Management (ICM) platform is used by companies like 3M, Airbus, Cognizant, Daimler, Microsoft and Roche to manage 5.7 million contracts in 40+ languages across 90+ countries.
For more information, visit www.icertis.com.
The CS Intern position is a learning experience involving daily routines and procedures involved in maintaining successful customer support interactions. The focus will be on assisting other CS members in completing their tasks and customer facing activities under the direct supervision of the assigned mentor. Additionally, there will be many process improvements tasks that will be assigned to improve the overall Customer Experience.
The opportunity will present valuable insight in systems, processes and procedures that will help further the intern’s interest in a Customer Success and support career.
At the end of your internship, you will be required to present your results, learnings and experiences to members of the Icertis Executive team.
- Shadow the current Customer Success team agents and gain an understanding of the activities involving customer interaction
- Participate in preparation of CS supporting information and reporting that helps customers understand the operation health of their implementation
- Work on projects involving troubleshooting, reporting and other business reviews
- Develop training material for customers with guidance from CS agents or assigned mentor
- Identify and deliver on tasks that will help make the experience better for our customers.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent writing and communications skills, with attention to detail
- Excellent analytical skills (proficient in Excel and/or SQL);
- Strong interest in SaaS solutions and customer facing interactions
- Slide (Power Point) development and presentation skill are recommended
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Bellevue, WA/San Jose, CA
This is a paid full-time internship based in Bellevue, WA that runs May/June 2019 through August/September 2019
Icertis is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
Icertis, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Read Full Job Description