Front End Software Development Intern at New Engen
You know when you’re scrolling through your social media feed and come across an eye-catching ad? It was probably one of ours. New Engen is a marketing services and software company focused on helping companies achieve business breakthroughs through marketing experimentation. Why? Because our mission is to Elevate Marketing Teams. With minimal funding to date, New Engen has quintupled headcount, quadrupled growth, and expanded to six offices nationwide – with no plans to slow down anytime soon. Come grow with us.
We are focused on helping our partners achieve massive scale of new customer value across all digital marketing platforms. We are results driven, committed, iterative and transparent. Our teams of expert Marketers, Application Developers and Frontend Developers help tackle some of the most complex digital marketing challenges.
At New Engen we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we embrace it for the benefit of our employees, our partners, and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and diversity.About the Role
Do you want to join our team of talented, collaborative, and fun engineers? Does the idea of building a groundbreaking, next generation AI marketing platform used by name brand companies sound exciting?
New Engen is looking for a Front-End Software Development Intern to come in and work on real projects with real code. You'll help drive the evolution and scalability of our powerful digital marketing platform from an internal tool to a customer facing enterprise SaaS system. This is an exciting and meaningful role and is ideal for someone with enthusiasm, dedication, excellent technical and communication abilities and a real passion for growing our company into its next phase.We'd love to hear from you if
- You want to learn new technology and gain practical skills
- You want to work with and learn from a team of engineers
- You want to write real code and see it ship to production
- You have a passion to build software in the cloud (AWS)
- You want a chance to create something new in a rapidly growing company
- You have dedication to your customers and want to make a difference
- You do not have an ego and enjoy working on a team
- Problem-solving skills and creative thinking
- Competency in React development
- Competency in basic TypeScript usage (What is it? Why would you use it?)
- Familiar with BEM styling methodology and want to learn more about SCSS modules and styling React applications
- Desire to work in a fast-paced agile environment
- A desire to be challenged and create something new
- Excitement to be mentored and broaden your skill set
- You have experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- You're familiar with tools like Spring, Git, and Gradle
- You have completed an internship
This is a paid full-time internship working 40 hours/week. The duration is between 10-12 weeks, between May/June-August/September (depending on school calendar).