Instructional Content Intern
Limeade is a software company that elevates the employee experience and helps build great places to work. Limeade ONE brings together employee well-being, engagement, inclusion and communications solutions in a mobile-first experience. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares. To learn more, visit www.limeade.com.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women.
About the role:
Do you have empathy for users blended with the ability to write cohesive content journeys? If so, let’s talk! We’re looking for a world-class Instructional Content Intern to bring our mission to life for our employees through delightful and engaging trainings and content.
Limeade is moving at a fast pace and needs a strong writer who can communicate ideas clearly and manage projects effectively. You'll be working with an internal training team to improve our knowledge and learning experiences. Bottom line… if you love to learn and to challenge yourself, you’ll love this job.
- Support new & ongoing projects.
- Assist with creating written content, including editing, proofing, and organization of articles for internal knowledge base.
- Assist with the creation of digital learning programs.
- Assist with developing communications and managing out new Learning Management System (LMS).
- Organize and upload learning content into our Learning Management System (LMS).
- Create data driven reports on usage and completion of all learning programs, including knowledge base.
- Support a business plan and strategy for holistic knowledge base.
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an on-going and consistent way
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Strong passion for organizing and cataloging content
- Impeccable attention to detail and follow through
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, including strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Interest in Adult Learning Theory and Learning and Development strategy