Accolade at a glance…
Accolade provides personalized health and benefits solutions designed to empower every person to live their healthiest life. Using a blend of cloud-based technologies, specialized support from Accolade Health Assistants® and Clinicians, and integrated data and programs across mobile, online and phone, Accolade navigates people through the healthcare system with trust, empathy and ease. Employers of all sizes offer Accolade to employees and their families as the single place to turn for all health, healthcare, and benefits questions or concerns, increasing their engagement in benefits and connecting them to the highest quality providers and care. By empowering people to make better decisions about their health, Accolade lowers the cost and complexity of healthcare, and achieves consumer satisfaction ratings over 90% and an NPS of 60. The company has been recognized multiple times as a Fastest Growing Business, Top Workplace and Company to Watch. For more information, visit Accolade on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and at www.accolade.com.
The Government Solutions Outreach and Awareness Intern role will support designing and developing digital and social content in support of Government Solutions outreach and branding efforts. This person will work hand in hand with the Director of Government Solutions and Manager of TRICARE programs to develop targeted content that will support both internal and external outreach and branding efforts.
A day in the life…
- Work closely with Government Solutions leadership to design and build targeted value proposition content customized to specific stakeholder groups that support meeting engagements and leave behind material
- Assist with the design and content creation for social medial campaigns
- Assist with graphic design projects ranging from print to digital
- Create or collaborate on and distribute content such as blogs, info graphics, newsletters and press releases on social media and traditional distribution channels
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams like marketing, activation and customer success to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Assist with social media account design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layouts)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
What we are looking for…
In addition to being able to carry out the above responsibilities, we're looking for someone comfortable working in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Experience managing a brand on several social media channels
- Excellent visual communications skills.
- Experience or education in marketing, communications, social media or reputation management;
- Familiarity with key social media tools (e.g. Instagram, Facebook, Twitter) and with Microsoft Office products (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to create relevant, original, high-quality content (for all channels and ads)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
Desired Personal Characteristics:
- Proactive, and positive attitude
- Excellent attention to detail and a high motivation to learn
- An ability to prioritize work and complete tasks with quick turnaround times
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Hands-on, skillful communicator that is detail-oriented, methodical & inquisitive
- An excellent problem solver with a “can-do” attitude
- Fantastic collaborator, team player, negotiator and influencer
- Highly communicative, self-starting individual who maintains a fast fail entrepreneurial spirit
What is important to us
Creating an enduring company that is hyper-focused on our culture and making a meaningful impact in the lives of our employees, members and customers. The secret to our success is:
We find joy and purpose in serving others
Making a difference in our members’ and customers’ lives is what we do. Even when it’s hard, we do the right thing for the right reasons.
We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done
Results motivate us. And we aren't afraid of the hard work or tough decisions needed to get us there.
We are strong individually and together, we’re powerful
Trusting in our colleagues and embracing their different backgrounds and experiences enable us to solve tough problems in creative ways, having fun along the way.
We’re boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare
We're curious and act big -- not afraid to knock down barriers or take calculated risks to change the world, one person at a time.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.