*Please include a cover letter to express why you are interested in this role with Xinova*
*We're considering recent grads or people who will be graduating within 6 months at this time*
About the Role
The operations team is looking for an IT Intern who is eager to take on meaningful projects and learn new skills to join our team. This is an exciting, broad role that includes assisting with helpdesk tasks, working through a variety of projects, supporting each of Xinova’s departments, and refining our processes.
What’s in it for you? This is an opportunity to take a (paid) crash course in Startup IT. You will learn the ropes from seasoned professionals, receive hands-on mentorship, and have a tangible impact on the IT efforts of the company. Our goal is for this internship is to accelerate your career growth!
Responsibilities and Projects
- Be a key member of a nimble IT team
- Drive to get hands-on with issues and train employees on best practices
- Take ownership of key projects
- Partner with HR to improve the onboarding process
- Embrace an “IT as a service” mindset to proactively assist other teams
- Contribute to Information Security Management Policy and GDPR policy setup by documenting our processes and controls
- Current student or recent graduate in a Bachelor’s degree program or trade school focused on Information Systems, Computer Science, or a similar field
- Eager to learn new skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Comfortable supporting Windows, Macs, and a variety of software
- Experience/interest with a startup company
- 1-3 years of IT experience
- Local to the Seattle area
- Proactive in seeking new responsibilities
- Experience working at a tech company
Xinova is a collective of 12,000 innovators dedicated to turning big problems into bigger solutions. We work with large companies like Pepsi and Honda to help them solve their largest research and product development challenges.
At the core, we believe problems are a good thing. Our global network of innovators wake up every day believing that each problem is an opportunity to find a solution or application you never thought of. If that's you too, we’d love to have you join us!
The company is headquartered in Seattle with staff located in Beijing, Bangalore, Helsinki, Israel, Seoul, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo and Vienna.www.xinova.com