Using our industry-leading game engine, we are creating a whole new line of products and services centered around running massively scaled simulations in the cloud. This will impact multiple industries like Robotics and Autonomous Vehicles, and contribute to the advancement of artificial intelligence.
We are looking for exceptional interns to join the visual Machine Learning team, under [email protected]
This is an opportunity to be one of the early members behind an innovative product that will define a new standard for how computer vision systems are trained, tested and validated. We’re looking for interns who are entrepreneurial, adaptable and enjoy challenging the status quo.
- Implement algorithms for understanding visual content and help our users discover the most relevant packages in our asset store catalog
- Contribute to state of the art computer vision models to generate visual content for environments made with unity
- Implement state of the art computer vision models trained on synthetic data to solve common perception problems in the autonomous vehicle space
- Programming experience in one of the following languages: Python, C#, Java, or C++
- Experience in one of the following libraries: TensorFlow or PyTorch
- Strong background in linear algebra, calculus, and probability theory
- Proficiency in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Published research in one of the following areas: Deep Learning, Computer Vision
- Experience with contributing to open-source projects
- Experience with Unity Engine, 3D simulators, and game development
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.