As a Dropbox intern, you are part of a top-notch learning experience with engineers from all backgrounds. You’ll work side-by-side with a dedicated, experienced engineer as your mentor and have ownership of a high-impact project.
Our goal is to create a robust and impactful learning experience. You can expect to learn how to collaborate with full-timers across the engineering, product, and design teams and receive regular and effective feedback on your work. We’ll also help you connect with fellow interns, establish mentors, and build the foundation of a strong professional network.
We will work with you to accommodate your school end and start dates culminating in a minimum of a 12-week long internship.
As a member of Dropbox’s Machine Learning group, you develop high impact solutions that affect millions of people and data from hundreds of millions of users. This team delivers solutions using the full range of ML techniques from computer vision to supervised learning to deep learning to online learning. Projects include developing algorithms that run on mobile devices or ones requiring large clusters on our infrastructure.
Benefits and Perks
- Currently pursuing a MS or PhD in Computer Science or related technical field involving coding with research and/or internship experience focusing on machine learning
- Graduating in Fall 2022 or Spring/Summer 2023
- Experience writing or shipping ML software as part of coursework, personal projects, internships, competitions or research
- Passion for learning, solving problems, and challenging the status quo
- Team of mentors committed to your success
- Market competitive salary
- Individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- Intimate discussions with company executives
- Curated social programming to network with other interns and Dropboxers
- Flexible work location - near a Dropbox Studio or from home
- Hack Week
- Employee Resource Groups