Market Development Intern at Accolade
Accolade at a glance…
Accolade is a personalized health and benefits solution that dramatically improves the experience, outcomes and cost of healthcare for employers, health plans and their members. With a unique blend of compassionate advisors, clinical experts and intelligent technologies, we engage individuals and families in their health, establish trust, and influence their decisions at every stage of care. Accolade connects the widest array of personal health data and programs to present a single point of contact to the most effective health and benefits resources, while coordinating with providers at every step. Accolade consistently achieves 70 and higher Net Promoter Scores, 98% consumer satisfaction ratings, and up to 15% employer cost savings. Accolade has been recognized as one of the nation’s 25 most promising companies by Forbes, a fastest-growing private healthcare company by Inc. 5000, and is consistently rated a Top Workplace across the country. For more information, visit accolade.com.Job Description
The Market Development Intern is responsible for supporting the Sales departments focused on Employers, Health Plans & Health Systems through lead generation. This includes qualification of all inbound and outbound leads via the phone, web, email, industry events and direct mail campaigns. You will also be responsible for event support, follow up and proactive opportunity generation.
A day in the life…
- Act as a liaison between the Marketing + Sales teams
- Analyze database Marketing optimization, working with Market Development Representatives to drive out inefficiency in their processes
- Work with Salesforce.com, marketo and other marketing automation tools
- Work cross functionality with Events, Sales, Marketing and Marketing operations on additional project support
What we are looking for…
- Pursuing a bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing or equivelant
- Prior experience in sales, phone-based lead generation, marketing or business preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication required
- Experience with Salesforce and Microsoft Office is strongly desired
- You bring enthusiasm and good energy to your days and have the ability to connect well with others
- You are naturally curious and not afraid to pick up the phone and talk to people. You enjoy asking inquisitive questions and gathering useful information to help build our business
- You are a collaborative person who thrives on team work as well as being a resourceful problem-solver
- You learn quickly and have a strong interest in becoming an expert in Accolades’ products as well as our competitor market
- When you are given a tough hurdle, you welcome the opportunity to grow and calmly work through any objections in your way
- Communication, both written and verbal, are one of your top strengths
- You probably have a competitive side and would enjoy digging in to meet customer and marketing/sales driven deadlines
What is important to us
Creating an enduring company that is hyper-focused on our culture and making a meaningful impact in the lives of our employees, members and customers. The secret to our success is:
We find joy and purpose in serving others
Making a difference in our members’ and customers’ lives is what we do. Even when it’s hard, we do the right thing for the right reasons.
We are strong individually and together, we’re powerful
Trusting in our colleagues and embracing their different backgrounds and experiences enable us to solve tough problems in creative ways, having fun along the way.
We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done
Results motivate us. And we aren't afraid of the hard work or tough decisions needed to get us there.
We’re boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare
We're curious and act big - not afraid to knock down barriers or take calculated risks to change the world, one person at a time.