Marketing Analyst Intern (Summer 2019)
Icertis, the leading enterprise contract management platform in the cloud, solves the hardest contract management problems on the easiest to use platform. With Icertis, companies accelerate their business by increasing contract velocity, protect against risk by ensuring regulatory and policy compliance, and optimize their commercial relationships by maximizing revenue and reducing costs. The AI-infused Icertis Contract Management (ICM) platform is used by companies like 3M, Airbus, Cognizant, Daimler, Microsoft and Roche to manage 5.7 million contracts in 40+ languages across 90+ countries.
For more information, visit www.icertis.com.
Icertis is looking for a Marketing Analyst Intern. The ideal candidate will be a student who is a self-starter and can handle multiple projects at once. The Marketing Analytics Intern will be part of the Marketing Operations team of the marketing department. This role will create and maintain dashboards and data sources that help our marketers answer key business questions, track important marketing metrics, and ensure data quality. This is an entry level position, at a fast-growing tech company.
If you thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, then Icertis is the right place for you to be a part of! As a key contributor, you will be relied on. You must be able to work with minimal direction. At the end of your internship, you will be required to present your results, learnings and experiences to members of the Icertis Executive team.
- Assist Marketing Operations team with analytics and data-related tasks/projects
- Perform analyses to deliver key insights and recommendations to sales and marketing teams
- Create dashboards and analysis to measure effectiveness of marketing initiatives
- Assist in management and integration of data sources across multiple platforms
- Help select and implement a business intelligence solution
- Tackle projects and perform additional marketing duties as assigned by the Marketing Ops Director
- Prior experience with data analytics, either in an academic or professional environment, strong experience with Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, lookup functions), foundational experience with SQL and relational databases, and experience using Tableau, Power BI, or a data visualization tool a plus but not required
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in a program through an accredited University working towards Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in computer science, statistics, math, economics, engineering, or demonstrated excellent performance in quantitative courses while pursuing degrees in other fields such as social science, political science or psychology with GPA of 3.0 or higher
This is a paid full-time internship based in Bellevue, WA that runs May/June 2019 through August/September 2019
Icertis is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
Icertis, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Read Full Job Description