Marketing Intern at Auth0
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:54 p.m. (PST) on Monday, January 6, 2020
Auth0 is a pre-IPO unicorn. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our teams and will help take us to the next level. One team, one score.
We never compromise on identity. You should never compromise yours either. We want you to bring your whole self to Auth0. If you’re passionate, practice radical transparency to build trust and respect, and thrive when you’re collaborating, experimenting and learning – this may be your ideal work environment. We are looking for team members that want to help us build upon what we have accomplished so far and make it better every day. N+1 > N.
Auth0 is loved by developers and trusted by global enterprises. More than 500.000 unique users visit Auth0.com each month due to our compelling content and the functionality of our identity platform. Our mission is to simplify developers' lives, improve security, and reduce identity TCO for our enterprise customers, by making identity simple, secure and extensible.
We are looking for a Demand Generation Intern to work in marketing on account-based marketing (ABM) programs out of our Bellevue, WA office. We are seeking an energetic marketing Intern who is eager to learn, grow, and work on a variety of B2B programs. This role will be a 6 month, temporary, paid part-time position for 24 hours per week.
To be successful in this role you'll have:
- The ability to roll up your sleeves and tackle a variety of projects from day to day.
- The curiosity to learn on the job about new tools, methods, and marketing strategies.
- The ability to work fast and complete projects while maintaining attention to detail.
- A proactive attitude for improving projects and making an impact.
- A strong desire to learn B2B Marketing and ABM processes.
- Strong experience with Google Apps, Excel and LinkedIn required, Salesforce.com experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication and time management abilities.
Your individual and team responsibilities will include:
- Supporting our sales organization by mining and organizing key account data.
- Working with Auth0’s demand generation team to understand and fill data gaps.
- Providing program support for the various ABM tactics, including direct mail campaigns.
- Other various programmatic and logistical projects
- Working with our field marketing team in support of trade shows and events.
Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That’s what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.
Read Full Job Description