Skilljar is looking for a marketing intern to help execute our social media and Account Based Marketing strategy. This exciting role is a part-time, paid internship with fantastic opportunities for learning and growth.
You will work directly with the VP of Marketing and have exposure to the entire management team including the CEO. Under the direction of the VP of Marketing, the marketing intern will develop strategies and processes in support of our account based marketing programs.
This is a unique opportunity to get in early at a fast growing startup that has already delighted hundreds of Fortune 1000 and mid-market clients.
- Find and share content of interest to the customer education audience.
- Maintain Skilljar’s social media presence on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
- Research accounts and contacts in Skilljar’s addressable market for ABM outreach.
- Optimization of email tracks, and enhancements to trigger-based personalization.
- Work experience and/or education in digital marketing and communications.
- Prior tech marketing internship experience a plus.
- Professional communication skills, both written and verbal, required.
- Highly motivated and proactive.
- Excellent analytical and writing skills, attention to detail, and customer focus.
- Ability to perform in a high-paced environment.
- US work authorization and criminal background check are required.
Skilljar's mission is to empower Customer Training and Enablement teams to successfully onboard, engage and retain customers. Leading global enterprise organizations such as Cisco and Verizon rely on Skilljar to accelerate customer onboarding and time-to-value. Backed by some of the world's most prominent financial institutions including Mayfield, Shasta Ventures, and Trilogy Equity Partners, Skilljar is building the customer training platform of choice for enterprises. We are a professional and experienced team with roots from Amazon, and a fun work environment just a few blocks from Westlake Center in downtown Seattle. This is an amazing opportunity to join a funded, early stage startup. Come join our team!
Skilljar is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
Skilljar does not accept nor are we responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes, LinkedIn bios, or any other candidate introductions.