Marketing Operations Intern
New Engen is looking for a dynamic and curious individual to intern this summer with our Enablement team in the Operations department. We lead several key initiatives that help support and further the goals of other departments. Over the course of the summer, the marketing ops intern could help lead the development of several self-service product videos, help transform our current performance marketing training program into a self-service online suite, and play a key role in brainstorming and executing community-building events – including webinars, mini-podcast series, and other initiatives that bring performance marketers together to learn.
- Review and analyze current product self-service knowledge base; make recommendations on best content to turn into videos, execute on plan, help bring in other resources across the company to help.
- Review and analyze current New Engen performance marketing and sales training plan, and other existing resources online. Make recommendations on how to transform training into a mostly self-service model replete with online resources and videos, and execute.
- Review and analyze New Engen’s current customer community efforts, and make recommendation on a 3-month plan, help execute and help bring in other resources across the company to help.
- Currently enrolled as an Undergraduate with a focus in relevant field of study such as Marketing, Business, Technology, or Communications; Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Positive and solutions-oriented attitude while working in a highly ambiguous, fast-paced, and dynamic environment
- Strong written and verbal communication, comfortable presenting in front of groups
- Organized with acute attention to detail in a deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment.
- Experience interning or working with a consumer brand or self-service software product a plus
This is a paid full-time internship working 40 hours/week. The duration is between 10-12 weeks, between May/June-August/September (depending on school calendar).