At Chef, we are creating the world’s leading enterprise automation stack that empowers application developers and infrastructure engineers to deliver world class automation and ship apps faster. Our team is fueled with a passion for innovation, growth, and a relentless commitment to making the Application and Infrastructure teams inside the Enterprise wildly successful. We hire dynamic, passionate, and innovative individuals who thrive in fast paced, start-up like environments.
Chef software is looking for a summer intern to work with our marketing team to deliver great programs for our community and customers on a global scale. The ideal candidate desires to make a difference, has a hunger to learn from others and will be driven to succeed along with their team. Projects delivered over the summer will be meaningful to Chef’s diverse set of customers, community members and business as a whole.
Sample projects to include but are not limited to:
- Account-based or other marketing programs alongside field marketing team
- Developing marketing materials to help tell customer stories
- Improving online user journeys, social media with digital/web marketing teams
- Surprise & delight marketing programs
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree in marketing, communications, psychology or another related field
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Inspired by the always evolving field of marketing
- Proven creative problem-solver
- Ability to deliver results in a fast-paced, at times ambiguous environment
At Chef, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our products and our community to flourish. Chef is honored to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or Veteran status.