Marketing Video Production Internship
Snap Raise is seeking a part-time Marketing Video Production Intern to work 10-12 hours a week for a 3 or 6-month internship to join our growing team. This is a paid position and we are flexible working around school schedules.
- Must be skilled in Adobe Premiere Pro CC
- Knowledge of graphic creation
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Available to go on shoots with production team
- Demonstrated knowledge in video/photo preferred but not required
- Ability to work independently and with studio team to complete assigned tasks
- Ability to be flexible with incoming tasks
- Enrolled in college full-time at undergraduate level:
- Preferred majors: Communications, Journalism, Marketing or similar program
- 1-2 years of experience working with editing platforms and videography/photography
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Research story ideas/background info on projects
- Assist studio team in developing content
- Edit video content that adheres to company guidelines to share on online channels such as YouTube and social media
- Uploading finished productions to YouTube with appropriate subtitles and metadata
- Transcribing interviews and logging video
- Video and photo media management
Our office is open Monday through Friday (7AM to 5PM) and scheduling for interns is flexible based on availability. We are a tech company headquartered in Seattle, WA right in South Lake Union. Local applicants only.Beginning pay for all interns is $15/hour. You will work with your department manager as well as the Internship Coordinator to ensure your internship with us is a beneficial learning experience.
What you’ll find with us:
A dynamic group of individuals with a team mentality, looking to revolutionize fundraising. The second you walk into the door you will be greeted by the team and never face a dull day at work. Who can say no to pizza and Catch Phrase on Fridays? We offer a fun environment where each team member is valued just as much as the next.