MBA Internship - Product Marketing at Qualtrics
Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!The Challenge
The Qualtrics Customer Experience Marketing team is looking for an MBA Product Marketing Intern to drive our GTM strategy and lead gen plan for a new suite of prebuilt, packaged products called XM Solutions. We are looking for a self-starter with digital marketing experience to build an end-to-end, cross-channel strategy to drive awareness, interest, and excitement for over 40 new products. From product pricing studies to a full retail customer experience program, we have instruments to help every marketer make informed choices based on genuine customer feedback.
The ideal candidate understands the SAAS technology market space and competitive environment, is passionate about customer experience, wants to help companies succeed and loves working in a dynamic environment.
We are looking for candidates with marketing experience and currently pursuing an MBA from a top tier university. This role develops product and market strategies that position the company to achieve long term growth in the Experience Management space and creates a predictable, scalable model for lead generation best practices.The Expectation for Success
Success of this project is delivering a full comprehensive, executable strategy to drive lead gen to support XM Solutions resulting in significant growth metrics, including pipeline and revenue. The position will be asked to create and define the strategic direction and execution plan to achieve long-term business goals.A Day in the Life
You’ll be customer-obsessed, strategic, detail-oriented, and highly creative driving with the following primary responsibilities:
- Conduct market research to understand products, current strategies, and lead gen plans in place
- Evaluate differentiation of products from competitive analysis and similar offerings across Experience Management and other comparables
- Meet with Qualtrics employees across functions and marketing stakeholders to identify execution gaps and best practices
- Establish metrics for the measurement of marketing program effectiveness
- Create an end-to-end market analysis and lead generation plan spanning multiple channels, use cases, target personas, and product types
- FINAL DELIVERABLE: Communicate plan with a formal recommendation to the Executive team
- Work-life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events and team outings to connect with our coworkers.
- We take pride in our office design aimed at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative workspace.
- On top of the standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc), we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.