Mobile Software Developer Intern at Accolade
Accolade at a glance…
Accolade is a personalized health and benefits solution that dramatically improves the experience, outcomes and cost of healthcare for employers, health plans and their members. With a unique blend of compassionate advisors, clinical experts and intelligent technologies, we engage individuals and families in their health, establish trust, and influence their decisions at every stage of care. Accolade connects the widest array of personal health data and programs to present a single point of contact to the most effective health and benefits resources, while coordinating with providers at every step. Accolade consistently achieves 70 and higher Net Promoter Scores, 98% consumer satisfaction ratings, and up to 15% employer cost savings. Accolade has been recognized as one of the nation’s 25 most promising companies by Forbes, a fastest-growing private healthcare company by Inc. 5000, and is consistently rated a Top Workplace across the country. For more information, visit accolade.com.Job Description
In the Mobile Engineer role, as a core member of Accolade’s enterprise data platform team, you will be designing, building and delivering V1 cloud native, service-oriented products to meet the growth trajectory of the company in data ingestion, processing and business intelligence needs. You will work closely with both internal and external stakeholders to gather requirements and translate them into world class software with the latest AWS technologies.
A day in the life…
- Work closely with other developers, quality engineers, and DevOps to deliver innovative solutions that solve complex healthcare problems
- Design and implement highly performing Data Lake & EDW components used by internal Operations and Product teams
- Build out an Enterprise Data Lake & Data warehouse comsuming data from Telephony and CRM systems
- Build data ingestion engine, data processing using Python, synchronizing data between up and down stream systems; AWS RDS, Dynamo, RedShift, and s3
- Manage individual sprint tasks and deliverables
- Ensure that we are continuously raising our standard of data engineering excellence by implementing best practices for coding, testing and deploying
- Operate effectively as a collaborative member of the development team
- Experience programming in Java, Swift, Objective-C or similar Object-Programming language.
- Good concepts around programming best practices.
- Great communication and team player.
- BONUS: You have already written an app or two on your own (not including a school/class project).
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.