Multimedia - Marketing Intern at Barn2Door
Barn2Door is a Seattle-based food+tech startup that helps local farms sell direct to buyers through all digital channels, including web, social and mobile. We exist to empower Farmers who care about our planet.
We are looking for people passionate about the intersection of food, agriculture and technology. At Barn2Door, you’ll get to learn what it takes to build a startup business and participate in ongoing training and education, while also playing a critical role in our growth.
In this role as a Multimedia Marketing Intern, you’ll have the opportunity to participate in the creative marketing process inside a startup. You will be responsible for creating, editing, and producing audio and video content for Barn2Door’s marketing efforts, including: video interviews, educational videos, employee spotlights, webinars, and podcasts.
As a multimedia intern you will be responsible for assisting the marketing team in creating educational content for both prospective and existing customers about our unique value proposition, product capabilities and customer success (best practices). We would be delighted to meet if you are creative, innovative and ready to experience the creative marketing process inside a startup.
- A highly motivated, focused self-starter (this isn’t a theory it’s a must)
- A creative thinker, eager to find new ways to solve problems
- Super well organized, always looking to excel and over-deliver
- Enthusiastic about sustainable food, farms and restaurants
- Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment
- Interest in learning about producing multimedia assets for a business
- Experience using video editing software (Adobe products are a plus)
- Experience with audio editing and production (podcasts)
- Ambition to learn more about startups
- Confidence to ask questions, contribute ideas and invite continual feedback
- Ability to interact, communicate, and present ideas
- Hunger to learn technology and productivity tools, such as G! Suite and Slack
- Work with the demand team to implement video content in marketing campaigns
- Edit videos and audio with tools such as Adobe After Effects, Premiere, and Audition
- Edit and produce weekly podcast episodes
- Report on results and performance of video and audio content
- $17h DOE, working full-time
- Real experience in a high profile startup company just hitting its growth curve
- To work closely with all team members including executives
- To grow your skill set and experience with end-to-end insight into a tech startup
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Hip startup office environment on Lake Union (Fremont)
We’re looking for driven, intelligent people who regularly go the extra mile. You should thrive on the urgency of a startup atmosphere and be results driven (always seeking to exceed expectations). You must be well-disciplined, self-motivated and hungry to achieve. If you’ve got the drive, grit, creativity, and a passion for local food, startups and disrupting the food industry - then Barn2Door may be right for you.