We are looking for an Operations Intern in Imagery Acquisition with strong organizational skills to support our performance analytics team. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment and will work independently while maintaining a collaborative environment with all stakeholders. The Operations Intern will need to be motivated and flexible to support the summer project through research, documentation, and content creation.
- Lead the Flight Vendor Guidebook creation process
- Leverage employee knowledge, vendor websites, and internal resources to create a single source guidebook for Flight Vendor reference
- Design layout, structure, and update process for future Vendor Guidebooks
- Create and maintain a database of information and features related to the content
- Present a final version of the guidebook to key stakeholders in the company
- Other duties as assigned