Performance Marketing Intern at New Engen
New Engen helps companies and marketing teams perform at their peak. Our powerful machine learning and AI technology solution fuels growth at companies across industries, geographies and levels of maturity.
We are focused on helping our partners achieve massive scale of new customer value across all digital marketing platforms. We are results driven, committed, iterative and transparent. Our teams of expert Marketers, Application Developers and Data Scientists help tackle some of the most complex digital marketing challenges.
At New Engen we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we embrace it for the benefit of our employees, our partners, and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and diversity.About the Role
Come join our team of fun, talented, and collaborative performance marketers! We are looking for eager learners like yourself who want to build experience with digital marketing and marketing technology while delivering business results through marketing for a variety of clients. This is an exciting and meaningful role that is ideal for someone with enthusiasm, dedication, and a real passion for learning in a fast-paced environment.
- Work in a team environment to:
- Ensure metrics and reporting match specific client needs
- Conduct industry research
- Ask probing questions to help solve the right problems
- Flag any opportunities or unexpected shifts in account performance
- Support as a key execution resource for account performance management across multiple digital channels
- Compile reports, analyze data, and summarize information
Skills You Will Build:
- Industry and competitive research
- Data analysis
- Take your proficiency in Excel to the next level
- Paid advertising channel execution – Google Ads, Facebook, Amazon, Bing, and more
- Teamwork and Communication
- Currently enrolled as an Undergraduate
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Basic knowledge of Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Passion for learning
This is a paid full-time internship working 40 hours/week. The duration is between 10-12 weeks, between June-August/September (depending on school calendar).