Photo & Video Content Creation Intern
Founded in October 2015, with headquarters in Seattle, WA, Flyhomes is a real estate and fintech company focused on making home buying seamless, transparent, and fun. Since then, Flyhomes has continued to rapidly scale its team, focusing on helping buyers across Seattle, San Francisco Bay Area, Portland, Boston, and new emerging marketplaces to purchase more than $300M in homes annually.
About the job:
We are seeking a friendly and highly dependable individual for the position of Photo and Video Content Creation Intern for our Marketing department. In this position, you will be documenting our customer journey in various formats. We are looking for someone who can manage customer communication and scheduling as well as create photo and video content to be utilized in physical and digital marketing materials. Efficiency, organization, and excellent prioritization skills are key.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Document our customers journeys through photo and video content creation
- Process all photos for consistency and final output
- Edit and produce short form video content for digital usage (social, ads, website)
- Communicate, schedule and manage on-site shoots with our customers and Flyhomes Client Advisors
- Manage Photo Release process
- Additional duties as requested
- Video Editing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Photography: 2 years (Preferred)
- Photoshop: 2 years (Preferred)
- Owns own equipment (DSLR for photo and video)
- Reliable transportation as work will be on-site across the Seattle area (mileage will be reimbursed)
- College student or recent graduate
- Social media experience is a PLUS
LENGTH OF INTERNSHIP: June - August 2019 (Flexible as long as 3 months)
7 days a week (40 Hrs/wk) - flexibility required to accommodate customer schedules
Flyhomes, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
Flyhomes, Inc. also participates in E-Verify. Upon hire, Flyhomes, Inc. will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S