Product Management Intern
Accolade at a glance…
Accolade is a personalized health and benefits solution that dramatically improves the experience, outcomes and cost of healthcare for employers, health plans and their members. With a unique blend of compassionate advisors, clinical experts and intelligent technologies, we engage individuals and families in their health, establish trust, and influence their decisions at every stage of care. Accolade connects the widest array of personal health data and programs to present a single point of contact to the most effective health and benefits resources, while coordinating with providers at every step. Accolade consistently achieves 70 and higher Net Promoter Scores, 98% consumer satisfaction ratings, and up to 15% employer cost savings. Accolade has been recognized as one of the nation’s 25 most promising companies by Forbes, a fastest-growing private healthcare company by Inc. 5000, and is consistently rated a Top Workplace across the country. For more information, visit accolade.com.Job Description
The Product Management Intern will serve as a trusted member of the Product Management team and work closely with the larger Solutions Management team to make an impact on the next features of the digital member applications including Accolade Online and Accolade Mobile Applications. The Product Management Intern will analyze business problems at the direction of the Product Managers and assist in the development of requirements to deliver enhancements and new features on the Member Applications roadmap.
A day in the life…
- Collaborates with the Product Managers to analyze business problems and draft requirements for technology features.
- Understand and be a champion for the overall Member Applications product roadmap.
- Engage with stakeholders on a daily basis in the development of requirements for features.
- Work under the direction of Product Managers to deliver new features to our users using our accepted change management process.
- Measure the impact of the features and suggest improvements to the roadmap and backlog.
- Work with UX team and Process team in the development of requirements.
- Understand and work under the direction of a Product Manager to explain requirements to the development team and participate in the development process.
- 0-3 years of experience in a role that utilizes critical thinking, analysis of business problems, or other related technology skills.
- Exposure to technology organizations or willingness to participate in a technology environment.
- Previous exposure to data and analytics usage when working through business problems.
- Demonstrated written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated customer and stakeholder empathy. You must be not only the voice of the customer, but at various times the voice of marketing, finance, engineering, support and ops. You must be able to channel many points of view.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.