Product Management Intern
You: We are seeking a motivated self-starter with a passion for products—engaging customers and prospects, understanding competitive and cooperative product offerings, and distilling requirements for an outstanding product experience.
Us: We are a highly-driven team with strong emphasis on producing quality results through collaboration and teamwork. The ability to own and drive for results are essential for our success.
What we want you to do: Depending on your skills and interests, the type of work you will be doing during your internship could include the following:
- Competitive analysis
- Feature design
- Strategic roadmap planning
- Customer feedback coordination
- Data analysis
This will be a full-time, 12-week long internship position.
- Driving various projects as needed to help shape the product roadmap
- Delivering learnings and recommendations to the team
- Technical acumen and ability to quickly internalize product capabilities
- Capacity to think strategically and develop insights
- Ability to develop and defend solid recommendations
- Strong communication skills and ability to clearly and concisely convey learnings
- Outstanding cross-group collaboration and virtual team leadership
- Results orientation—balancing speed and substance
- Pursuing or achieved Bachelor’s or Master’s in a business or technical discipline
- Strong analytical and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Self-starter with drive for results
- Ability to operate in an agile, entrepreneurial environment
- Product management/product planning experience
- Familiarity with enterprise software products, ideally Enterprise SaaS
- Experience with finance and financial software
This position is located in Bellevue, WA. Relocation and housing assistance is not provided for this role.
Apptio (NASDAQ: APTI) is the business management system of record for hybrid IT. We transform the way IT runs its business and makes decisions. With our cloud-based applications, IT leaders manage, plan and optimize their technology investments across on-premises and cloud. With Apptio, IT leaders become strategic partners to the business by demonstrating value of IT investments, accelerate innovation and shift their technology investments from running the business to digital innovation. Hundreds of customers choose Apptio as their business system of record for hybrid IT. For more information, please visit www.Apptio.com.
Apptio Inc. is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
Apptio, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Apptio, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.