Product Manager Intern at Unity Technologies
We are known at the company as the "Team Tools & Services" group and focus on building great developer experiences for our creators. Specifically, we're working on solutions that solve DevOps needs at scale, such as version control integrations, cloud build, cloud automated testing, release management and collaboration tools/services.
As a Product Manager Intern on our team, your goal will be to develop an understanding of Unity’s tools and services, the challenges we face in the market, and how we can best enable our customer’s success. You should understand software engineering and a strong passion for building great customer experiences. You won’t be writing code, but technical knowledge is important when communicating with engineers and customers to build out the products. Your contributions have the potential to unlock the future of how development teams work together!
- Identify and ship product feature(s) that strengthen our vision, strategy, and roadmap
- Identify and track key success metrics for your feature(s)
- Partner with engineering and UX design to ensure feature(s) are well-developed
- Software product management experience
- Experience developing games or applications
- Experience working on multi-discipline teams
- Direct experience collaborating with a team to develop software
- Knowledge and ability to effectively discuss technical and UX requirements with engineers and designers
- Experience with software as a service product
- Knowledge and experience in version control systems, build systems, and/or release management processes.
- Can communicate the success of a product from multiple angles (i.e. business goals, user goals, technology goals)
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.