Product Marketing Intern
PayScale Product Marketing is looking for an intern to join the team!
In this role, you will gain real world experience and get exposure to tools that real marketers use every day. This is an outstanding opportunity to get hands on experience working for an industry leading software company. As a member of the Customer and Product Marketing team, you will play a hands-on role in the go-to-market of PayScale’s products & services. You will work with team members and across the organization to support company-wide initiatives, including product releases and customer campaigns. By the end of your journey, you will have tangible deliverables to show all the great work you’ve done.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Intern for 3+ months 40 hours per week.
In this role, you will:
- Execute go-to-market activities across our suite of products and work closely with Sales and Customer Success teams to develop assets that support and strengthen our value prop
- Execute Customer Marketing initiatives and campaigns
- Learn how to use various marketing software tools like Highspot and Vidyard
- Build sales and customer collateral, including videos and how to guides, to promote product adoption
- Support PayScale and industry events
The ideal individual for this opportunity:
- Is curious and hardworking
- Loves to understand the “why”, takes pride in their work
- Has a positive attitude and a real passion for learning
- Is an excellent teammate, takes ownership of their work, and contributes to the achievements of the team
- Has the ability to think critically and the commitment to take action
- Education: Enrolled or recently graduated from a business, marketing, or related program
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong collaborator
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills with both technical and non-technical people
- Ability to learn quickly and deliver results
PayScale provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. PayScale complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.