Our success is dependent on building teams that include people from different backgrounds and experiences who can challenge each other’s assumptions with fresh perspectives. To that end, we look for a diverse pool of applicants including those from historically marginalized groups — women, people with disabilities, people of color, people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and/or gender nonconforming, first and second generation immigrants, veterans, and people from different socioeconomic backgrounds.
Outreach is a leader in sales engagement software and one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the country. We’re looking for current college juniors or seniors (or those with commensurate experience) who are motivated to join our Revenue Enablement team. We want someone who is organized, likes to dig for details, solve problems and loves working with others. As an Enablement intern, you'll get hands-on experience working with our revenue operations, marketing, and global sales team. As a leader in the industry, we expect the Revenue Enablement Intern to learn world-class revenue enablement program development, tech stack optimization and content management strategy. Our team’s goal is to equip our revenue teams with the right skills, knowledge, process, and enablement tools to maximize sales growth and customer success impact - you’re going to be a part of it!
Your Daily Adventures Will Include
- Work with Enablement Managers to support and execute special projects
- Help to develop online training and support materials for internal tools like Seismic, Confluence, WorkRamp, Spekit, Slack & Outreach
- Support the creation and execution of project plans to tackle various areas of tool and program maturity models
- Assist in the creation of style guides and document Enablement team processes
- Elicit feedback on work to identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Pull and analyze data to measure the effectiveness in enablement programs, content performance and tool utilization
- Troubleshoot core technical questions from GTM team members
- Prepare communications to drive awareness of tool updates, content changes, and trainings
- Attend vendor sponsored events for continuous education on tools and present teach backs to the team with key takeaways
- Confident presentation skills and willingness to learn
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player that is able to work in a fast paced environment
- A strong interest in a career in sales, technology, or consulting
- Got your back attitude to support team as needed
- Knack for learning new technologies
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
We are currently accepting college juniors or seniors (or those with commensurate experience) who exemplify determination, coachability, creativity and curiosity. This position will report to the Sr. Manager, Content & Tools but will work with all of our teammates at any point in time. Your success will be measured by the overall business impact of our content assets in the context of our field enablement programs, feedback from key stakeholders and iteration of a strategic and data-driven content framework within the enablement tech stack.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Read Full Job Description