Outreach is looking for students to join our upcoming Summer 2021 Sales Internship program! The Sales Development Internship is designed to prepare individuals for a career in a fast paced SaaS environment by immersing the individuals in all aspects of the job.
Here at Outreach, sales development is what we do! Our platform was designed to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of a salesperson's prospecting efforts. When you are in the SDR Team at Outreach, you become the expert and the ideal user - you get to see how it helps sales teams first hand! The SDR team at Outreach is responsible for identifying and creating new qualified opportunities for their Account Executive counterparts. This role manages the outbound campaigns of their sales pod, qualifying active buying interest, and identifying critical decision makers.
We are currently accepting college Seniors (or those with commensurate experience) who exemplify determination, coachability, creativity and curiosity. Do you want to come into work and feel like you are learning every day? Are you looking for a team that fosters partnership and helping each to achieve goals? Does it sound interesting to be a part of a company that is not just selling but changing the way people sell? If this sounds like some of the questions you are asking yourself then quick, go hit that apply button!
- Confident phone presence and willingness to learn
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player that is able to work in a fast paced environment
- A strong interest in a career in sales
- #GotYourBack attitude to support sales team as needed
- Love of learning new technologies
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Sales mentality: you’re highly goal motivated and competitive while also a team player
Your Activities Will Include
- Help our SDR team drive pipeline through researching accounts, database clean-up and strategic outreach
- Call and email prospects using the Outreach platform
- Maintain a firm grasp on our value proposition and industry
- Help drive attendance to key Outreach events
- Participate in team events
- Learn from leaders in the field by being a part of continuing education and trainings
What You'll Get
- Experience at one of the fastest growing technology companies and innovator in the space
- Account based research
- Cold calling
- Social selling
- CRM / Sales Engagement tool stack knowledge
- Networking and relationships within SAAS
- Coaching by sales leaders
- Graduation and certificate as an "Outreach Sales Excellence Certified Intern"
This is a paid internship with the intent to offer full time employment to qualified interns at the completion of the program. We understand that school is your top priority and have designed our internship with some scheduling flexibility to accommodate class schedules as best we can. We're looking forward to reviewing your submissions and finding great new additions to the Outreach team!
Read Full Job Description