Sales Development Internship
Outreach is looking for driven individuals to join our inaugural Summer 2019 Sales Internship program! We are accepting rising college Seniors or those with commensurate experience.
The Sales Development Internship Program is an 8 week (June - August) internship that prepares individuals for a career in a fast paced SaaS environment. Interns will receive hands on experience to grow and hone their skills by working closely with sales professionals.
This internship will be part of the Sales Development Representative (SDR) team here at Outreach and immersed in the day to day. The SDR team is responsible for identifying and creating new qualified opportunities for their Account Executive counterparts. This role manages the outbound campaigns of their sales pod, qualifying active buying interest, and identifying critical decision makers.
- Confident phone presence and willingness to learn
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player that is able to work in a fast paced environment
- A strong interest in Sales
- #GotYourBack attitude to support sales team as needed
- Love of learning new technologies
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Sales mentality: you’re highly goal motivated and competitive while also a team player
Your Activities Will Include
- Help our SDR team drive pipeline through researching accounts, database clean-up and strategic outreach
- Call and email prospects using the Outreach platform
- Maintain a firm grasp on our value proposition and industry
- Help drive attendance to key Outreach events
- Participate in team events
- Learn from leaders in the field by being a part of continuing education and trainings
What You'll Get
- Experience at one of the fastest growing technology companies and innovator in the space
- Account based research
- Cold calling
- Social selling
- CRM / Sales Engagement tool stack knowledge
- Networking and relationships within SAAS
- Coaching by sales leaders
- Graduation and certificate as an "Outreach Sales Excellence Certified Intern"
- Start-up snacks!
This is a paid internship with the intent to offer full time employment to qualified interns at the completion of the program. As this is a short time frame and we want to get in as much experience as possible, we do ask that all applicants have the ability commit to a 40 hour work week from June 17 - August 9.
Read Full Job Description