Software Developer Intern, Teams Tools And Services
As a Software Developer intern working in the cloud group on the Teams Tools and Services you will work with a small group of other developers, product managers, and user experience (UX) experts to provide quality multi-user workflows - like merging, file and code line locks, multi-user editing, live notes, and workspace management. The team works on things that make Unity work for multiple people and/or teams. These are key technologies in enabling customers to easily collaborate in their development efforts.
- Collaboratively design and implement quality workflows within the Unity Editor
- Work closely with UX Designers and Product Managers to provide the best possible workflows for our customers
- Contribute and collaborate with a global team of engineers
- Proficient in C# and/or C++
- Passion for creating intuitive, efficient tool workflows to solve complex problems
- Ability to adapt to new technologies and tasks
- Ability to accept tasks and work independently to accomplish those tasks
- Ability to work in a collaborative, team environment
- Experience with IDE/Content creation tools
- Experience using Unity
- Experience working in a cross-disciplinary team
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong initiative and ability to work independently
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations. The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.