Software Development Engineer Intern
Accolade is a personalized health and benefits solution that dramatically improves the experience, outcomes and cost of healthcare for employers, health plans and their members. With a unique blend of compassionate advisors, clinical experts and intelligent technologies, we engage individuals and families in their health, establish trust, and influence their decisions at every stage of care. Accolade connects the widest array of personal health data and programs to present a single point of contact to the most effective health and benefits resources, while coordinating with providers at every step. Accolade consistently achieves 70 and higher Net Promoter Scores, 98% consumer satisfaction ratings, and up to 15% employer cost savings. Accolade has been recognized as one of the nation’s 25 most promising companies by Forbes, a fastest-growing private healthcare company by Inc. 5000, and is consistently rated a Top Workplace across the country. For more information, visit accolade.com.Job Description
The Software Development Engineer Team builds front-end web UI that enables our Health Assistants to make a real difference in people’s health. We value an open, honest culture that learns from our mistakes and lean on each other to produce the best product we can. As an intern, you’ll make meaningful contributions to shipping code in core business tools that get used every day at Accolade. You’ll leave with experience working in a well-functioning, professional team focused on excellence
A day in the life…
- Work on cutting edge web technology in a real-world setting
- Participate in Agile process, including grooming, planning, and estimation.
- Ship code to production every two weeks for core business
- Make a real difference for our members’ health
- Collaborate with your teammates to write 🔥💯 👌 code and learn from each other.
- Growth mindset, willingness to continuously learn and introspect
- Passion for improving lives & healthcare in America
- Team player: collaborative, open, and empathetic
- Driven candidates with a bias for action and a high bar for quality
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.