Software Development Intern - Summer 2019 at EagleView
We're looking for a talented Software Development Engineer Intern to join our agile team for Summer 2019. In this role you'll have the opportunity to work with experienced Developers in all aspects of the software development life cycle: design, coding, testing, and support. You'll have the opportunity to create reliable/maintainable code, and find creative and scalable solutions to difficult and complex problems.
- Enhance and support the capabilities of our internal image processing and CAD tools
- Collaborate on architectural and technical design issues
- Ensure coding, testing and documentation tasks are successfully performed for new application development as well as enhancements to existing system functionality
- Ensure quality assurance is enforced and supported
- Other duties as required
- STEM degree in progress coupled with a proven ability to solve problems with code
- Strong fundamental understanding of Object Oriented Programming
- Experience coding in C# or Java required
- Ability to work 20 hours per week
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.