At Remitly, we service over 3+ million customers around the globe and are inspired by our mission to accomplish our promise to immigrants in sending money across the world. Sending money is faster, easier, and costs less with our all-digital money transfer platform. We want to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial service products on the planet. At Remitly, your work has a direct and positive impact on people around the globe. Your work matters, every day.
About the Role:
As an intern with Remitly, you will report to a more senior-level engineer and contribute to a collaborative product development team. You will work on meaningful and impactful projects over the course of three months. If you enjoy learning new languages and ways of approaching challenging problems, come join us.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related area
- Knowledgeable of fundamental data structures, algorithms, and complexity analysis
- Interested in a collaborative working environment, where you will learn from experienced software engineers
- Learn how engineering teams plan and work on complex projects
- Learn how software is developed and deployed with modern tools and languages at a fast-growing technology company
- Gain experience with cloud services such as AWS
- Gain experience with unit and functional testing
- Work collaboratively to meet the needs of our customers
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman’s potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer