Stackline is an all-in-one ecommerce platform for brands and retailers. By combining market intelligence, advertising automation, workflow management, and operational analytics into a single platform, Stackline delivers the industry-leading operating system for companies to scale their online retail business globally. Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Seattle with additional offices in Minneapolis, New York and London, Stackline is on a mission to engineer the world’s most powerful data, tools, and services for commerce.
Over the past year, Stackline has raised $180 million in strategic investments from Goldman Sachs Growth Equity and TA Associates. Stackline’s extensive brand list includes Starbucks, Sony, General Mills, Mondelez, and Levi’s.
Join our team as a Software Engineer Intern and you will help leading consumer brands use data and technology to discover insights, improve decision-making, and transform their businesses.
Are you ready to embrace the challenge? Want to build new features and improve existing products that more than a billion people around the world use? Are you interested in working on highly impactful technical challenges to help the world be more open and connected? Want to solve unique, large-scale, highly complex technical problems? Our development cycle is extremely fast, and we've built tools to keep it that way. It's common to write code and have it running live on the site just hours later. We push code to the site continuously and have small teams that build products that are touched by thousands of customers around the world. If you work for us, you will be able to make an impact immediately.
Stackline is seeking Software Engineer Interns to join our engineering team. This internship is a minimum ten (10) week duration starting June 2022 thru end of August.
- Develop and push production-ready code by quickly ramping on assigned codebase, product area, and/or system
- Complete assigned tasks efficiently with few iterations
- Identify problem statements, outline optimal solutions, account for tradeoffs and edge cases.
- Communicate effectively across multiple stakeholders
- Currently enrolled in a full-time, degree-seeking program and in the process of obtaining a Bachelors / Masters/Ph.d. degree in computer science or a related field
- Experience in Cloud Providers such AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
- Demonstrated software engineering experience from a previous internship, work experience, coding competitions, or publications.
- Intent to return to degree-program after the completion of the internship, if intern is a graduating senior Stackline will make an FTE offer for high performers as an SDE I at the end of internship.
Interns must be authorized to work in the United States for the duration of the internship. Stackline does not offer J-1 visa sponsorship for interns.
Benefits and Perks: It’s important each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life’s best work today and in the future. We are investing in each person not only with competitive compensation, but also with industry leading benefits and perks. A few ways we support our employees is by offering:
- 100% paid health, medical and vision for employees and qualifying dependents
- Company 401k plan plus matching
- Company paid Life Insurance
- 20 days annually of Paid Time Off (with no accrual or tenure needed)
- 7 Paid company holidays
- 100% Paid Parental leave - 20 weeks for birthing mothers and 12 weeks for all other parents
- Summer Fridays early close at 2pm
- Annual training and development stipend of $1,000 USD
- Fully stocked kitchen snacks with weekly fresh fruit
Stackline is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.