Software Engineer Intern (AV - Simulation Visualization), [email protected] at Unity Technologies
Using our industry-leading game engine, we are creating a whole new line of products and services centered around running massively scaled simulations in the cloud. This will impact multiple industries like Robotics and Autonomous Vehicles, and contribute to the advancement of artificial intelligence.
We are looking for exceptional interns to join the Simulation Visualization team, a new team under [email protected] is an opportunity to be one of the early members behind an innovative product that will define a new standard for how Autonomous vehicle systems are trained, tested and validated. We are working on high scale content generation for perception training algorithms and looking for interns who are entrepreneurial, adaptable and enjoy challenging the status quo.
- Building robust microservices
- Defining API specifications for your services and how to integrate with other Unity services and systems
- Writing high-quality, clean code that is production-grade
- Programming experience in one of the following languages: Python, C#, Java, or C++
- Strong foundation in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with public cloud providers like AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Experience building production-grade microservices
- Experience with Machine Learning algorithms and frameworks
- Experience with Unity Engine, 3D simulators, and game development
- Experience with Robotics, Drones, or Self driving systems
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations. The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.