Software Test Engineer - Intern
Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
- Design test plans and cases for our full stack web application
- Need a strong ability to find bugs worth fixing.
- Contribute to test frameworks, test tools, and automation for complex, distributed SaaS systems
- Drive quality processes like bug triage, releases decisions, and feature completion criteria
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Math or STEM related field
- Available for a 12-16 week internship during summer of 2018
- Experience with modern programming languages (Java, PHP, Scala)
- Experience or interest in learning test automation frameworks and tools
- Basic knowledge or interest in learning software testing techniques, such as equivalence class partitioning, boundary value testing, pairwise testing, etc.
- Strong level of curiosity