Sr. Internal Auditor (remote friendly) at Auth0
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:05 a.m. (PST) on Friday, April 9, 2021
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
Sr. Internal Auditor
Job level: Individual Contributor
Experience level: 2 - 4 yrs Internal Audit, SOX Financial experience
Preferred job location: US/ Canada - West Coast Pacific Standard time
This is a unique opportunity to be part of Auth0’s new Internal Audit team. It is a brand new opportunity so you will get to help shape this Internal Audit role from day one. There will be heavy interaction with all levels of Management and daily interaction with the Director of Internal Audit so great communication skills and willingness to learn and explore new things is a must. If you like to make an impact on a daily basis and play an important role in making Auth0 even better, this Senior Internal Audit role is for you.
On a Typical Day:
You will work towards preparing an internal audit approach, perform analysis, update process documentation and workflows, evaluate effectiveness of processes and related controls with supporting audit evidence documentation and interviews, as well as assist in the preparation of the final audit report. In this role you will have the opportunity to work on both Finance and IT Internal Audits but the majority of your time will be spent on Financial Internal Audits.
We'll look to you to stay abreast and report current business and economic developments to help us stay relevant to our industry. You will play a big part in finding new ways to display teamwork, integrity and leadership to Auth0 and promote the value of your team's contributions through fostering innovation and consistently finding new ways to raise the bar.
- Assist in developing the annual risk assessment and audit plan, and preparing quarterly Audit Committee reports.
- Assist in testing of internal controls for compliance under SOX, ITGC and COSO Framework.
- Follow-up on significant findings from the previous and current audit.
- Evaluate efficacy of risk management procedures and make recommendations on how to improve internal controls and governance processes.
- Assist with special projects as assigned by management.
- Collaborate and coordinate activities with external auditors and SOX consultants.
- Build trust and maintain strong relationships with other internal stakeholders across the organization.
Your Profile Should Include:
- 2 - 4 years of hands-on Internal Audit SOX experience
- Your Audit experience should include: documentation, testing, and risk assessment.
- Recent Technology or other fast paced industry experience is required.
- Ability to use MS Excel or other applicable tools to perform data analytics over key metrics or large data sets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and active listening skills.
- Adhere to a high standard of core values and ethics that align with the organization.
- Able to maintain high integrity and trust.
- Must be detail oriented; able to work independently and collaboratively with other departments across the organization.
- Experience using Audit Board/SOX HUB strongly preferred.
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Professional certifications e.g., CPA, CIA is strongly preferred.
- #LA; #SF;
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.