Technical Artist Intern at Unity Technologies
As a member of the Unity Tech Art team in Bellevue WA, you will help build content creation tools to make it easier for artists to create new, fantastical worlds and impressive characters. You will learn our engine’s capabilities, then help us expand them by building features and pipelines that empower Unity developers to craft incredible visual experiences. Most importantly, you will work with an exciting and high-energy team to create the best and most technologically impressive games and real-time experiences in the world.
This position is a 3 month paid internship starting in June 2018.
- Work with the technical art and graphics staff to develop features and determine what changes or enhancements are necessary to increase artist usability and accessibility
- Create content with the latest technologies to demonstrate feature strengths
- Research and analyze the latest in art toolsets to help keep Unity at the forefront of graphical advancements and workflows
- Currently be a student at University or a recent graduate with programming experience
- Have experience working with a team on an interactive project that utilizes a real-time engine
- Know how to bring assets from content creation applications into a real-time engine
- Be passionate about improving the visuals of real-time as well as motivated to tackle new challenging problems
- Have a desire to learn and not be afraid to ask questions
- Link to portfolio site
- Experience using Unity
- Experience in a leadership position in a school.
- Experience programming with C#
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
#LI-KE1 #INT #LI-AJ4