Technical Program Manager Intern at Unity Technologies
Do you enjoy empowering developers and technical artists to do their best in the midst of complex production constraints, helping them untangle multi-team dependencies, and deeply understanding the needs of millions of diverse customers? Join us this summer to engage directly with development customers to gather requirements, obtain feedback, and help developers drive solutions to a polished sheen.
As a Program Management Intern at Unity, you will help drive the planning and maintenance of features for an interdisciplinary development team to build future generations of graphics technology. You will work with the team to track clear and realistic production plans, identify red flags before they become emergencies, and be ever aware of schedules, the team's morale, and how the current release cycle is going. Most importantly, you will work with an exciting and high-energy team to create the best and most technologically-impressive real-time experiences and games in the world.
- You’ll work with the Senior Technical Program Manager to provide essential day-to-day program coordination for projects and teams
- You will be an active member of the team as they plan, analyze, design, implement and deploy improvements to Unity users
- You’ll facilitate collaboration and alignment with a variety of communication tools and techniques targeting a wide range of audiences within the organization
- Assist the team in completing projects in a timely manner by helping to organize and improve task tracking and reporting processes
- Help identify and drive process improvements across the program management organization and the teams you support
- Current student pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Business, or equivalent and returning to the degree program after the completion of the internship
- Some experience working on cross disciplinary teams on personal, school, or internship projects with familiarity with production processes and methodologies, and coordinating small team efforts
- Exemplary collaboration and communication skills: active listener and ability to resolve conflicts with members of varied disciplines in a clear and efficient manner
- Ability to self-motivate and motivate others, work with limited supervision, use independent judgment when necessary, and be comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Methodical and investigative disposition; be willing to ask questions and dig for your own answers
- Project or Program management experience for a video game production or software product
- Knowledge of the games and software industry pipelines and processes
- Internship with one large-scale game team or non-game software / creative project through a production cycle
- Flexible working hours as we will be working with teams across multiple time zones
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.